This is the episode where I try to get non-gamers interested in video games. I’ve been so moved and engrossed by some of the games I’ve played recently, and have been looking for an excuse to talk about them. Join me, Duncan, and Dan from Australia for our top 5 video games from the last few years. Also, Duncan and Dan’s thoughts on TWD S7, some news, your feedback, and a new contest (see below)!
CALL TO ACTION: Please help us get advertisers for the off-season by filling out this incredibly quick (like 10 seconds if you take your time) demographics survey: survey.libsyn.com/deadcast
WIN A $100 FRACTURE GIFT CERTIFICATE: To enter, send a picture you’d like to Fracture, plus 1 to 3 haiku somehow related to the picture, to email@example.com by midnight on Friday, April 21.
SPONSOR: This episode brought to you by:
- Fracture: Your photos, in vivid color, printed directly on glass. First-time customers get a 10% discount by going to fractureme.com/podcast and clicking The Walking Dead ‘Cast.
- Inside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op4G1–kb-g
- Last of Us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQpdSVF_k_w
- Resident Evil 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1OUs3HwIuo
- Until Dawn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsFe521JAME
- The Witness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7h7AleSCF4
- Uncharted 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh5HV4iic1Y
- Dark Souls 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWBwFhUv1-8
- Firewatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZX3MgsRb0A
- Thimbleweed Park: thimbleweedpark.com
PATREON: As you might know, I’m giving myself a year to make it as a professional podcaster. Part of what’ll make that possible is support from you guys who feel like you’re a part of this tribe and would feel good about helping keep it all going. You can do that by going to patreon.com/jasonandkaren. I’m setting a goal of $2,000/month by the end of this year.